Reviews

I wanted to take time to Review many of the subscriptions that are out there. I have purchased a numerous amount of different types of subscriptions and would like to take a moment to review a couple of my favorite. I do my research before subscribing and I often forget to take pictures of certain subscriptions. I often read reviews and others blogs in order to make a decision about which Subscription is best and for that reason I wanted to take time to offer the same.

French- One Third Stories

I have been a subscriber for more than a year now. I have a stack of wonderful flashcards that I have stored in a bag to protect, I also now have a collection of books in English/French or as we would say if we were mixing English and Spanish Spanglish. I took three years of French in high school and one semester in College and love to keep up with French. This subscription is geared towards kids, but since I am not fluent it is also perfect for me. I love that I can understand the stories, engage in the activities they offer and can even listen to the stories. I recommend this subscription for adults and children learning and practicing French.

Spanish- Hola Amigo

This is an amazing subscription whether you want a different approach or have zero idea where to begin. I like that they do the lesson planning for me and print out amazing books and activities. I have a subscription but have also purchase single boxes if they produce one that I like.

Cooking with Kids- FOOD STIR

I have only tried two different subscription boxes for kids, but I did my research before I chose these two. I chose Food Stir because of the quality items they offer. I like that they inspire you to bake in a healthier way which is how I was convince to purchase a 3-month subscription.

Boxes that shape Global Citizens and teach you how to Cook different dishes- EAT2EXPLORE

Global+Cooking

Two amazing things in one.

I am always in the look for Global citizenship promoters and EAT2 Explore is one of them!

I received the Brazil and Ethiopia. I tried these two boxes because at the time I had not visited these countries, but wanted to know more about their cuisine. I definitely enjoyed stamping my own passport. I did these activities with my niece ( 9 year old) and she also enjoying learning about the country and cooking at the same time.

Lovevery- A subscription for babies to toddlers. Why did I chose it? I loved that there was research done before hand. I also loved that the toys were made out of wood and are high quality made. At first I was hesitate because of the price, but wooden toys are not cheap! I wish I would have started as soon as my baby was born since I miss a couple of the boxes. I had done my research on black and white cards and when I saw that they included them in their beginning boxes I realized I could of had it all! I now sell these cards for mothers that are trying this method: https://descendencialatina.com/collections/downloads-games/products/woodland-alphabet-cards